8.18.2010

Military, Lace & Stripes oh my ...

On my recent trip to the mall this past weekend, I couldn't help but notice that summer has left us and that fall fashions are in full swing. To be honest, I don't mind. I mean lets be honest here ... who really enjoys getting ready while sweating. Ummm not me. Anyways, as mentioned in my previous post ... fall brings the new and old everything back again. TV, fall/winter sports and of course clothing trends and must-haves for the season. Military (camo), Lace and Stripes have arrived and I predict, here to stay!(For the season anyways). Camo is everywhere right now ... from shoes to bags, jackets, pants ... you name it ... it's a hot one. Lace is also being seen everywhere! Typically, you would wear this naughty-or-nice detail on shirts/tops however; it's everywhere! Jewelery, bags, pants, even shoes. I love it. And last but not least, Stripes. I have always been a fan of a good stripe, and this season it's all about horizontal stripes in navy blue, grey, black and red. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment