10.20.2010

Audrina Patridge's serious sense of style!

 
So this season I am totally hooked on Dancing with the Stars. I have always loved this show for many reasons, but since my girl Audrina Patridge from The Hills (still missing it by the way … ya ya ya) is giving it a go on the D-floor I can’t get enough. I loved watching her on The Hills for her sense of style … she always seem to have a bit of edge to her without ever looking like she had “tried too hard”. And even now, she still looks fabulous while practicing it up and giving it her all on performance night. The girl definitely knows how to dress let be honest. Whether she is playing it casual and cool or fashioning a super glam, red carpet gown she is always camera ready. Let’s take a peek at some of my favorite Audrina fashion moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment