4.05.2010


My top 5 picks that are must have items ...

Everyone has that one "I just can't live without product" ... and well, I have 5. These 5 items have been with me for some time now, and why change a good thing.

Number 1 - Dermalogica
I was introduced to this AMAZING skin care line over a year ago now, and will never go back! The Special Cleansing Gel, Toner and Skin Smoothing cream have really done wonders for my skin. I love the way Dermalogica makes my skin feel afterwards and better yet the results that come along with. Thumbs up! For more information you can find all they have to offer at http://www.dermalogica.com/ 

Number 2 - Buxom Lip Polish in "Krystal"
For those who LOVE a good lip gloss like myself, Buxom Lip Polish is the way to go! Not only do you get high sheen, but it also works as a plumper. So expect fuller, glossier lips in just one application. My go to colour is "Krystal". It's a clear finish that plays up your lips natural undertones. You can find Buxom at most high end cosmetic counters (Sephora, the Beauty Boutique at Shoppers etc.)... Or go online and check out the rest of the Buxom Lip Polish collection at http://www.bareminerals.com/












Number 3 - MAC blush (in any colour)
MAC cosmetics have always been known for their quality and amazing colour selection. I personally enjoy their wide range of blushes. From cream to powder, MAC has it covered. The colour is always long lasting and gives anyone that "fresh faced" look. For more ideas and information check out http://www.maccosmetics.com/

Number 4 - Crest toothpaste's Vivid White
For me white teeth mean everything. Maybe it's because I myself have gone through major dental work in the past or maybe it's because it shows a good sence of hygiene. Whatever it is that draws my attention to the pearly whites of my own and others ... I recommend Crest's Vivid White toothpaste for anyone that wants to polish up their smile.

Number 5 - Covergirl's Simply Ageless concealer
I have always enjoyed certain products from the line Covergirl, but lately I have been loving their Simply Ageless concealer. It's a light weight concealer that dosen't dry out your skin and is great for under the eye dark circles and any other blemish that needs a little help. You can find this product in any drugstore along with the rest of Covergirl's Simply Ageless line.

No comments:

Post a Comment