4.24.2010


So what ... it's Saturday night

... When I start I just can't stop, blogging that is. The creative juices get flowing, my mind wanders on many different levels and I just want to share. With that being said, I'm going to let you in on me. A list of things you may find interesting to know, or I could be wrong ... you may not care at all. I mean afterall, who the hell am I, and why should you care? Continue reading if you wish.

1) I am terrified of drowning ... seriously.
2) I practically was born with skates on. Started playing ice hockey with the boys at age 5 and sad to say this is my second year NOT playing on the ice. Single tear. I will play again.
3) I am obsessed with good teeth.
4) Chris Cornell might have the best male vocals. In my eyes.
5) I have and can play 2 acoustic guitars. One is hot pink and the other is electric blue. I need to play them more often.
6) I love to run.
7) I may have a small TV reality addiction.
8) At any time of day I can eat cheese.
9) My real name is Laura. So glad I go by Ashley. No offence Laura's.
10) I always have a water bottle with me.

Useless info, probably ... but you read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment